Here’s what you can do:
- Let your friends, colleagues, neighbors, and family know that nothing has changed. Children will still be subjected to flawed and developmentally inappropriate tests and test prep.
- Email and tweet NYSUT leaders and urge them to pursue changes to the education law requiring 50% test based teacher evaluations and to renew their call for educators to opt out of state tests in grades 3-8.
- Speak with your local union president and urge them so sign theThe Call to Stand Up for Students.
- Contact your local legislators and demand immediate changes to the law.
- Let you legislators know that parents and educators are closely monitoring their voting record.
- Share this website on social media.